[ARDF] USA Championships featured in CQ-VHF

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 01:48:35 CST 2004

My long-awaited article about the 2003 USA and IARU R2 ARDF Championships is
in the latest (Winter 2004) issue of CQ-VHF Magazine, now being distributed.
There are photos and stories of competitors ranging in age from 11 to 70.
Thanks to everyone who helped make the Championships -- and the article --
possible.

If you enjoy foxhunting, on foot or in vehicles, talk it up among your ham
friends and in your on-air QSOs.  Let's get even greater participation this year
in California!

And while I'm on the subject of promoting foxhunting, a reminder to mark your
calendars for the 7th annual National Foxhunting Weekend, which will be May
8-9, 2004.  More information is at my Web site and in the upcoming April 2004
issue of CQ Magazine.

73,
Joe Moell K0OV
www.homingin.com