[ARDF] ARDF Transmissions

Ewald & Helga Stadler dj2ue at t-online.de
Sat Apr 24 00:20:33 CDT 2004

Hi guys, MO is used because it is the abriviation of MO-E to MO-5 used
for the transmitters in the woods.
I guess, MO was the easiest and closest to be picked from what was
available. No other meaning
it was a simple invention related to MO-E to MO-5. 73  Ewald DJ2UE, ARDF
by foot active since 1977.