[ARDF] Mike Wright....

Mike19262 at netscape.net Mike19262 at netscape.net
Sun Sep 21 18:55:19 CDT 2003

Hello everyone. I am just writing this to everyone who might remember me at the ardf hunts on Ohio. My name is Mike Wright. I really enjoyed the challenges that we face over there. It was a lot of fun. I just wanted to let you all know that after I returned home I was feeling just fine, but on August 23 I had a mild heart attack. I was just driving down the road here locally and started having it. Anyway to make a long story short. I am doing just fine now. I am sure glad it never happened while I was on one of the hunts. I had to have a couple of stents put in and spent about 6 days in the hospital. I am home now and taking it easy for awhile,( Doctors orders), I will be starting cardiac rehab in the near future. I hope to get back in shape again soon, and be able to do more hunts like these. I have been put on a low sodium, low fat, and low cholestrol diet. In other words don't eat anything that taste good. O well at least I am still here and having fun again. Just thought some of you might want to know...Mike...kf9np at juno.com...