[usa2003ardf] travel

Kuon & Dale Hunt kuon at onlinemac.com
Mon May 26 15:55:14 CDT 2003

wb8wfk wrote:

>Anyone who is traveling by air may want to check out the Southwest website
>for any specials. I was able to get booked for about $90 each way (did it
>on 4/6/03) from Albuquerque.

    The Southwest schedules weren't at all convenient from Portland,
    but today I got fares of $220 on Delta to Indianapolis - less than
    half the cost of flying into Cincinnati.  On some schedules we
    would change planes in Cincinnati both directions, and it is
    still cheaper!

    Looking forward to seeing you all there.

       - Dale WB6BYU