[usa2003ardf] IARU style hunt in Atlanta, GA

Sam Smith sam.smith at ece.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 9 10:20:05 CDT 2003

On Sunday June 15 the Georgia Orienteering CLub will have a 2 meter ARDF
event at Cochran Mill Park just SW of Atlanta, GA. We use IOF standard
maps for some of the best training anywhere. Start is about 9:30AM. Cost
is $8 for non-members.

For directions see our web page at http://www.gaorienteering.org

We will use the "divide and conquer" method of placing controls - first
five people that show up get handed a control to put out in a designated
area of the map. That will teach you to show up early! Seriously, we all
want to compete this year in the big event in OH, so we will share the
course setting duties.

Another training event is scheduled for the weekend of July 12/13, with
80 meter and 2 meter practice.

Sam N4MAP