[usa2003ardf] International Juror Training

Kuon & Dale Hunt kuon at onlinemac.com
Sat Jul 26 00:39:20 CDT 2003

>Dale,
>
>    Is this training something we need to register for, or is it something
>that everyone is welcome to attend?
>
>Matthew Robbins
>AA9YH

    Well, I was hoping to have some idea of how many
    people were interested so I'd know how large of
    a room and now many copies of the materials I'd
    need, but I'd be pretty lonely if I limited it
    to the folks who have previously expressed
    interest!

    It will be open to anyone, and folks are
    welcome to attend just part of it if they prefer.
    It really shouldn't take too long to go through
    the juror responsibilities, so I suspect most
    of the interest will be in the course setting.
    As long as we can cover the basic material, we
    don't have to be too formal about it.

    HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT:  I recommend that those
    planning to attend be familiar with the new
    Region 1 rules for ARDF, so you know what level
    of formality the rest of the world is used to.
    And I think they added some of the recommended
    course characteristics in one of the attachments.
    The rules, and minutes of various meetings of
    the Region 1 ARDF Working Group, are available
    on their website at www.ardf-r1.org

         - Dale WB6BYU

---