[usa2003ardf] International Juror Training

Kenneth E. Harker kharker at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 24 15:28:32 CDT 2003

     I notice on the schedule that 3PM to 5PM Friday is "International
Juror Training."  My wife and I have been slowly accumulating transmitters
and controller and whatnot with the intention of eventually putting on
our own ARDF events in central Texas - would sitting in on this be of use
to us?  What is going to be covered?

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker at cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences          Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops