[usa2003ardf] Direct conversion receiver

Sam Smith sam.smith at ece.gatech.edu
Sat Jan 25 13:15:14 CST 2003

Bob,
I'm still in early stages - it's assembled on the workbench. I can hear
it from a couple of feet away. It has to be at a slightly different
frequency (500 - 700 hz) than the foxes so I can hear them. I'll be glad
to submit it for testing well before the event. As soon as GAOC gets
it's orienteering schedule together, we'll put some ARDF training events
on it. More than likely we'll see you at one of those. I won't count on
using it until you can inspect it.

Sam N4MAP