[ARDF] 2004 US ARDF Championships?

Vadim Afonkin vadim.afonkin at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 18 23:55:13 CDT 2003

I would agree with Bob - it does not make any sense to make selection based
on this year event. There are planty of time ahead to get ready for next
year and results may be way different from now.

Regarding the training - it would be good idea to train for a 10-15 days
prior to World champ, with 2-3 days to recover (for those who get really
exosted)

It also would be good idea to have a week long training camp for those who
will make a team here in US. I would say probably GA good candidate for camp
because its terraines most likely close to the place for next World Champ
( I do not count Hungury of cause). It should not illuminate Hungury
training camp. It is costly, but I would advise to find sponsors. Good
candidates for sponsorships would be John Hancock, EMS, and UPS. May be Joe
can try to contact those companies, they are usually good with providing
sponsoship for extreme( yes, I consider this as "Xtreme" sport) sports,
specially for National teams.

73!

Vadim Afonkin
UZ3AYT (way back)