[usa2003ardf] Thank you

Terry B. Hudson kt9v at bluemarble.net
Thu Aug 7 09:03:51 CDT 2003

I just want to thank Dick and Bob for the great job they did with ARDF 2003.
In every way, it was obvious that extensive planning and preparation was
abound. It was also a wonderful experience to meet all of you. Many thanks
to Sam Smith for a good practice weekend too. For me, I felt like I knew
many of you from the magazine articles and web sites. Also, a thank you to
all the volunteers that helped in the event too. I do not believe I heard a
negative comment during the entire event. Great job everyone.
Until we meet again, best regards.
Terry Hudson, KT9V