[usa2003ardf] Re: Welcome to the "usa2003ardf" mailing list (Digest mode)

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Fri May 3 02:05:01 CDT 2002

Hi Ken -

Thanks a lot for putting up a reflector for the 2003 Championships.  I'll
publish the subscription info to the world on my Web site eventually, but
it's probably better to wait until the date is set and the first announcement
is made.  In the meantime the list will serve to link the organizers as they
make initial plans.  Do you agree?

By the way, I see you used my copyrighted photo of Brian Peddicord from the
1999 IARU R2 ARDF Championships, originally from:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/homingin/frg99pics.html

You probably got it from ARRL Web, where it's being used by permission.

You're welcome to use the photo (I really like that shot too), but I'd
appreciate an adjacent photo credit and link to www.homingin.com where people
can learn more about ARDF.

73 de Joe K0OV