[usa2003ardf] article in ONA

Sam Smith sam.smith at ece.gatech.edu
Mon Jul 1 09:58:17 CDT 2002

I know most on this list don't subscribe to "Orienteering North
America", but Laurie KG4FDM has an article in the current issue on the
2002 US Radio Orienteering/ARDF Champs.

There are pictures of Bob, Dick, Hiroshi, and Jackson. It's a pretty
good article.

I dont think they have a web page, but the editor can be reached via
email: Donna Fluegel donnabf at aol.com

We are also headed west later this month for the Rocky Mt 1000 day. It's
an intensive week of orienteering. There is no better place to improve
your orienteering skills - it's not too late to register:
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/7418/index.htm

Sam N4MAP